PGVCL Result 2016: Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited (PGVCL) had issued a notification by requesting online applications from the intrigued contender for the posts of Junior Assistant (205 posts), Deputy Superintendent of Establishment (4 posts), and Deputy Superintendent of Accounts (25 posts). Aside from the Junior Assistant posts, other positions are for ST classifications as it were. Intrigued and qualified applicants had connected online for PGVCL Recruitment 2016 preceding the last date of enlistment.
PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Result 2016
Enlistment had been begun from eleventh April. Candidates had joined online by topping off the enlistment shape accessible on the site: www.pgvcl.com. Charge for Junior Assistant post for General classification was 500/ – Rs and 250/ – Rs for SC/ ST hopefuls. For Deputy Superintendent posts, the expense was 250/ – Rs. The last date of accommodation of utilization frame with required records by RPAD/ speed post was twelfth May for PGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016. After the last accommodation of ONLINE Application Form, demands for adjusting/ switching any information topped off by the competitors might not be engaged. Subsequently, competitors are asked for to top off the information deliberately.
Pgvcl Vidyut Sahayak 2016 result date
Hopefuls should be matured between 30 to 35 years for Junior Assistant post. Upper age farthest point will be casual for held candidates according to government rules. For Deputy Superintendent of Establishment, greatest age farthest point is 40, and for Deputy Superintendent of Accounts, most extreme age breaking point is 35 years. Now the applicants are eagerly waiting for PGVCL Result to access their rank in the merit list.
www.pgvcl.com result 2016
- Name of the organization: Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited (PGVCL)
- Application mode: Through online and speed post
- Application status: From 11th April 2016
- Name of the post: Junior Assistant – Vidyut Sahayak (205 posts), Deputy Superintendent of Establishment (4 posts) and Deputy Superintendent of Accounts (25 posts)
- Dead Line: 2nd May 2016
- Pay Scale: Rs.9700 – 21,710 for Junior Assistant (Subject to completion of 3 years probation period), Rs. 13,600 – 31,300 for Deputy Superintendent post
- Application fee: 500/-Rs for Junior Assistant (GEN), 250/-RS (Reserved): 250/-RS for Deputy Superintendent Post
- Last date for fee payment: 2nd May
- The last date to submit application through speed post: 12th May
- Declaration of Result: Available Soon
- Age limit: 30 to 35 years for Junior Assistant, Max-40 years for Deputy Superintendent of Establishment and max-35 years for Deputy Superintendent of Accounts
- Selection process: Written test, Personal Interview, and document verification
- Web address: www.pgvcl.com